ExplodingDuckBrigadeExplodingDuckBrigade

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

here's to you, we're rubb here's to you, we're rubb

beautiful

Duck-Duck-Sheep responds:

No, you are beautiful. You and your name.

Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.2 Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.2

Honestly after watching all of these I think I'm becoming a fan of your work! Its really well done. Its like watching a good anime. Story is being built up well, animation is outstanding, voice talent is wonderful. No complaints at all. Keep them coming!

Buy the Chocolate Buy the Chocolate

Ehh...too my knowledge Newgrounds is a site for animation only. You might want to try youtube for this kind of stuff. Not a bad video, just maybe not the right website.

The Honey Plot The Honey Plot

Oh my god! This might be one of the greatest things on Newgrounds. The animation was fantastic, the comedy was good, the style was great and the music fit it well. There is literally nothing about this I can say was poorly done. I never rate 5 since usually no matter how good something is it always has at least one thing that could of been done better but no. This is pretty much a flawless animation. Clearly a lot of talented people worked on it. Well Done!

Final Reward Final Reward

ok...I laughed my ass off.

The Girl in The Sky The Girl in The Sky

that was really well done. Love the Mickey The Dick cameo and the whole thing was nicely animated. Good work!

VS3 - "Attempted Murder" VS3 - "Attempted Murder"

I don't get this at all but for some reason I love it hahahahaha!

Assasins Pyl Assasins Pyl

hahahaha really well done. Didn't get the ending so much because I don't speak the same language but just in case you can speak mine it was really good.

Groundhog's Day Groundhog's Day

Not really proper lip sync or facial expressions but for someone just using it for a test it was pretty good I guess.

Flutter Fledgling Flutter Fledgling

Very nicley done! Great job on the animation.