ExplodingDuckBrigadeExplodingDuckBrigade

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Super You! Super You!

I was going to comment on a few bugs but I do see you awknowledged them at least so I'll ignore it. As a first timer and 48 hours this really wasn't bad. If you take time to make a game with a few months of work into it I feel like you could make something pretty good. So under the circumstances I'll give you a 3 for this one.

HeatWave HeatWave

Pretty fun game. Its addictive in a strange way and works as a fun little game to spend maybe a little bit of boredom on. Nice job.

Tetris Tetris

Well its exactly what you said it is. Nothing original of course but for Tetris the game play was good so...yeah.

amazing land1.1 amazing land1.1

so...this is definitely you testing it out for the first time or something. Let say you make a full game out of this. Well the game play was smooth and not glitchy so thats good. The style could be cleaned to make the game look more appealing and sound effects would be nice to. That with...an actual level and you could have a decent game here.

Fatty Food Rush v.03 Fatty Food Rush v.03

Its a nice basic game. As for suggestions for future versions and updates...all I could really say is try to add more features every time to make the game more entertaining for longer amounts of time.

nayn cat war nayn cat war

Not a bad game for someone getting started with game developing. I would say add some music and have a replay option when you die but other then that not bad.